Author Topic: Can we have the serious forums back?  (Read 3428 times)

Doctor Imperialism

• Soldier of Kr'rundor
  • Fabulous Quotient -613
    • View Profile
Can we have the serious forums back?
« on: May 14, 2015, 09:17:40 PM »
It was nice having the serious posts/politics/timelines segregated from everything else.
Anyway, I don't have time to pick fights with tiny men who pluck their eyebrows. If anything, I also pluck my eyebrows, but you're allowed to pluck your eyebrows if you are huge, vascular and aesthetic. It means you are an attractive metrosexual man who takes care of himself, bitches love metrosexual men. However if you are small, weak, and you pluck your eyebrows, you are actually a fucking faggot and probably gay and like dicks.

Abdul Hadi Pasha

• Knight Kommander
  • Fabulous Quotient -137
    • View Profile
Re: Can we have the serious forums back?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:34:03 PM »
I agree. Consolidating was a good idea, but it went a tad too far. Let's get back one serious forum.
Everyone loves a big meaty dick.  Tranny circle jerk.  Andrea Nyx Hemera.

Lafinur

• Knight Grand Cross
  • Fabulous Quotient -127
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 12:21:34 AM »
 Can't find any of the good stuff due to the search fuction being so terrible and everyone changing their names. Although I guess it's too late to re-segregate the forums.  :rage:
There\'s no need to build a labyrinth when the entire universe is one.

I bear a charmed life, which must not yield to one of woman born.

Doctor Imperialism

• Soldier of Kr'rundor
  • Fabulous Quotient -613
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 01:23:17 PM »
Can't find any of the good stuff due to the search fuction being so terrible and everyone changing their names. Although I guess it's too late to re-segregate the forums.  :rage:

I don't think it would be too hard to sift through the general forum and shake out all the serious posts, assuming you can move posts by checking them off or something similarly easy.
Anyway, I don't have time to pick fights with tiny men who pluck their eyebrows. If anything, I also pluck my eyebrows, but you're allowed to pluck your eyebrows if you are huge, vascular and aesthetic. It means you are an attractive metrosexual man who takes care of himself, bitches love metrosexual men. However if you are small, weak, and you pluck your eyebrows, you are actually a fucking faggot and probably gay and like dicks.